dear friends :)

Sunday 21 August 2011

DAY BY DAY ~



Like the tides my heart is broken,
Like the wind my heart is shaking,
Like the smoke my love faded away,
It never erases like a tattoo,
I sigh deeply and the ground shakes,
My heart is full of dust..

I thought I wouldn’t be able to live even one day without you,
But from what was expected, I'm getting along quite well by myself.
You don’t answer anything as I cry out “I miss you”.
I hope for a vain expectation but now it’s useless!

What is it about that person next to you, did he make you cry?
Do you even see me, did you already completely forget me?
I am worried, I feel anxiety because I can't even approach you or talk to you,
Alone in the night, I erase my thoughts a hundred times..

Don’t look back and leave,
Don’t find me again and just live on,
Because I have no regrets from loving you, so only take the good memories,
I can bear it in some way.
I can stand it in some way,
You should be happy if you are like this,
Day by day it fades away..







perahan otak,
Zaf Lily


TQ sudi bace entry ni. jangan lupa komen dan like ye :D

No comments: